Saturday, October 3, 2009

Okay, so I'm fat...

Okay, so I'm fat. I have known this for sometime. A LONG TIME.

I have been reading a wonderful blog by a beautiful young lady who is struggling with weight loss, and it has made me feel like a lazy slug.

I guess it is time for me to do something about it.

I guess I will start today.

I have no clue what I weigh.

I have no clue, cause I do not own a scale.

**LIST OF THINGS TO DO**
1.) Buy a scale


Well, I guess that will be a place to start.

I will be back in a few days knowing what I weigh.

I will get pictures so I know where I started, and how I end up.

UGH...

Why does she have to motivate me?
Why couldn't I just be happy being a lazy slug.

That's all, goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. There are a lot of weight loss blogs out there to motivate you! :) You just gotta look around and find some you click with. Some are just starting and some are in the middle and some are done. I hope you find your blog again and join me on this weight loss journey! :)

    ReplyDelete